At Seville Government Consulting, we are looking to reward your past experience with opportunities to grow your career, expand your skills, and deliver value to our clients and our nation. You can join a winning team to use innovative techniques to redefine business processes, reshape how our clients do business, and provide accountability to the taxpayers.
A Seville Government Consulting Associate
The following is a typical example of what we are looking for in our Associates, and the level of project demands and description that is typical of our work:
- Contract and program activity with moderate to high risk to the business unit.
- Contract activity may be non-routine and require development of specialized contract vehicles and techniques to accomplish business goals and objectives.
- Generally involves independent judgment and analysis of significant issue identification and resolution.
- May require development of new contract policies and processes or assessment of required deviations from established norm.
- Requires a low to mid-degree of management attention.
- Reviews complex solicitations and prepares specialized and/or non-routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- Prepare complex requests for proposals.
- Analyzes significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and business unit procedure.
- Provides contractual and programmatic guidance to business team members for appropriate Statement of Work, requirements development, Statement of Objectives.
- Manages contract change control process.
- Develops negotiation strategy and leads negotiation team on complex contractual issues.
- Analyzes new law, regulation and contract trends for potential impact on business unit goals and objectives.
- Functions as domain expert on selected areas and issues.
- Provides authoritative guidance to internal business teams on corporate goals and objectives relating to contract activity.
- Focal point for all communication with law, finance and business team disciplines for resolution of contract issues and disputes.
- May assist in new business pursuit and associated contract strategy.
- Assists in identification, development and implementation of new contract policy and processes.
- May mentor and train less experienced professionals.
- May participate in development of less complex business alliances and partnering agreements.
- Have a general understanding of the business case and an appreciation of financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications.
- Ability to draft moderate to complex, non-routine contractual instruments.
- Working to excellent knowledge of corporate policies and procedures, coupled with ability to identify required improvement to established policies.
- Working to expert knowledge of contracting concepts, Uniform Commercial Code, DoD 5000, FAR, applicable public contract acquisition law and regulations, and applicable international contract law.
- Strong to excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good presentation, leadership and team-building skills.
- Use of independent judgment and creativity applied to resolution of contract issues.
- Excellent internal and external negotiation skills.
- Emerging ability to excel in upper level management environment.
- Business unit management teams, senior project or product managers, customer/supplier law department, outside counsel, mid-to senior level corporate management.
- Bachelors degree plus 7+ years business or related experience.
- Advanced degree highly desirable.
- CFCM or CPCM desired, in addition to FAC/C and/or DAWIA Level II or III.
Up to the Challenge?
Are you interested in joining our winning team? Then please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org